Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The new hook

The kids are now hooked to "Cut the Rope"..

It is amazing how they pick up this game step by step.




It is pretty tricky and one has to have a good intuition for predicting trajectories to play this..

Currently restricted to 15 minutes maximum play time per day on weekdays and 30 minutes on weekends..


.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:55 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Ah !! Restrictions !!! :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:00 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

It can be really addictive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home