Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, October 10, 2005

Looks like me ?!?

You might have seen my earlier post trying to show how my daughter takes after my wife.

Just realized yesterday when I was staring at the Photo of my daughter in my Navrathri blog that she does two things just like "ME" !!

Had to dig through a few thousand old snaps to prove this point, but here goes.





The picture on the right was taken approximately 100 years ago with my sister, brother and cousin. Please notice two things :

a. head tilting
b. toe not landing on floor

Both these things might prove out to be bad things.. maybe she tilts her head because she has astigmatism of some sort and she has some weird curvature in her heel that does not let her land her big toe on the ground when she poses for photographs.. but, she is just like ME and that made my day today !

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:07 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

wow.. its true!. is'nt it lovely to see the traits being passed on to the next generation!.

and the other post you had pointed was also amazing. I would have believed even if you lied about the order of fotos!.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks ttg.. it is indeed amazing.. that is when you start praying that they dont take after you for the wrong things..

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:48 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

aawwww, she is cute

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:48 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Wow...very true.!! Genes I guess!.Even the toes! That is amazing.

Your childhood photo is very nice indeed.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home