Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fast and Furious -Photo Blog


No one believed me when I said the first one broke my nose when she was a few months old. The second one has been caught on camera !!

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:44 PM, Blogger ioiio wrote...

Hi cutie..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:15 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

Awww look at her eyes so sharp and springing into action ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home