Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Photos from the park

Wanted to share some my photos with the junta out there.. had taken my daughter to the local park last weekend.



1. Wood chips in the Play area in a local park..





2. My daughter on the swing.





watch for more photo blogs soon.. I am making a desperate plea at home for a Digital Rebel.. lets see what "God" has in store for me !

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:53 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Your Daughter is adorable.! Cute.!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:17 AM, Blogger I am Z wrote...

sweet pic of your baby!

peace,
zayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home