Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blog SPAM ?

These days I have started getting a lot of hits from people I do not know. Some of the comments in my blogs seem so sincere and nice..

For example:

Hi, happened to go through your blog. Cool site. Liked what you write. So I have bookmarked it.

Then you go to check out the profile of the person or the blog site of that person in the comment and you are in for a rude shock because either it takes you to a site that is selling :

a. Cat food
b. lawn mowing equipemnt or worse
c. X rated stuff

The amount of calories spent editing out these messages from the post is increasing.
I know at least two others (balaji and tom) who have similar problems.

So today I was pleasantly surprised to find a real blogger behind such a comment. I actually started laughing after reading his funny blogs. So, I have added his blog to the links. Hope this trend continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home