Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My kind of Music..

These days, the only music I get to listen to are Sesame street or Barney songs that are part of the entertainment for the little one at dinner time or the Chandramukhi CD that is in infinite loop in the Van (once again thanks to the little one who wouldnt let us play anything else when "her majesty" is in the van).

I am not averse to sesame street. I think I like it more than my daughter does. As a guy whose life revolved around dancing, I can say that Sesame Street songs are extremely dance worthy !!

I couldnt get "Baa Baa Bamba" out of my head for weeks, after I heard it. People at work were noticing that my happiness level had increased and I was singing "baa baa bamba, moo moo mamba " at work !!. It is the sesame street version of the original Ritchie Valens "La Bamba", but this one has nicer lyrics in english and spanish and is just absolutely cute.

My recent addiction is "Monster in the Mirror". I would really love to have a link to the audio here, but I do not want to do anything illegal here. So, you will have to search the MP3 sites yourself. Grover sings this song and the beat is extremely catchy. I am sure I have heard the original tune somewhere, possibly danced to it at one time too..

Just cant get it out of my head.. I was going :

wubba wubba wubba, at work today
dont want the wubba to go away !

:)

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:35 AM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

lol!. a family man's taste in music changes dramatically!!.

i have glanced sesame street programs once or twice, and looks like they know the technique of getting the kid's attention.

when i was a kid (3-6 yrs), I had my 2 preet sagar's rhymes cassette and would be listening to it all day. What to do. no programs like this on TV. I think I still have them in India!.

*peru moochu*.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:39 AM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

oh, btw.. have linked your blog.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks ttg

:)

guess you will get to relive your childhood when your kids watch sesame street ..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hey, do you have the lyrics to Baa Baa Bamba? been dying to find them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home