Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, November 10, 2005

SpanTaLish - A new Language

Had done a post in my daughter's Tamlish - her Tamil mixed with English...

She has now created SpanTaLish (Spanish, tamil and english) thanks to Dora the Explorer programs.

Got a interactive DVD from the Library the other day where Dora teaches kids to say "Circulo" and "Triangulo" for Circle and Triangle.

When Dora asked her later to say "Map" to summon a map to find directions my daughter goes :

"Mapulo Dora "

I just burst out laughing.

Her current linguisic concept is very simple :

English -> Tamil you add "uu"
English -> Spanish you add "ulo"

Today she also coined some new relationships after watching Barney's Grand father, grand mother episode. She looked at a family photo and pointed out :

grand father
grand mother
grand brother
grand sister and
grand baby.

GO GRAND BABY !!

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:27 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

Ur kids a smart one - she has defined her own language ;p

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:00 PM, Blogger Devilish Angel wrote...

Hahaha...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:03 PM, Blogger Krish wrote...

"English -> Tamil you add "uu"" - shouldn't that be Telugu? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home