Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Experimenter Basics

Baby has a very simple algorithm :

1. scan the floor for nearby objects
2. pick the most attactive object (electronics >>>> paper >>>metals >> bright plastic > wood )
3. reach object no matter how many obstacles are around it
4. chomp and drool on chosen object

In an attempt to prove this logic, daddy, a veteran of many experiments attempted to place all objects in front of her .. The result is documented in the video below :



I had my bets on the pager or the cell phone. My wife suggested that I should have placed time magazine on the list and she would have bet on it.. In any case, I could spin this and say

"she is so sweet that she left all those objects and came to her loving daddy!!", but I would be lying. She actually went for the most electronic of all objects, THE CAMERA !!!

Next time, I should place the camera on the list of things and secretly videotape her.. Well, baby has taught daddy how to do a controlled experiment!

On a side note, we moved over the weekend and have spent every waking moment settling in. Finally we are settled in. We also have a full house now. All grandparents on the mothers side are here now !! Will be lucky if I get to blog next week..

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:46 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

hehee smart kid ;p

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Congrats on your move Sundar. Hope you are enjoying the new place !!

She was probably planning something else while you were asking her pick one :)

karthik

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:54 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

visithra, i read about "your kid" in your movie theater post .. ha ha..

karthik, thanks.

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:22 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

ehhe my kid than ;p she was adorable ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home