Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quote of last week..

"Sundar, raising two kids is proving to be more difficult than I expected already. So, please grow up !!"

- Sangeetha.

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:47 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

Hehehehe shes so funny - but pls listen to her ;) if you havent grown up yet

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:34 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

part of growing up was giving up the blog.. he he.. ippo sollunga.. is growing up worth it ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home