Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Could it be ?

I usually remember what Phileas Fogg says in "Around the World in 80 days" to his assistant Passportout ..

Don't jump to conclusions or conclusions will jump on you!!

Based on some recent events at home, I have come to the conclusion that both my wife and mother in law have actually come to the US of A to secretly train our President, George W. Bush on a range of subjects. Some of you who are reading this are prone to speculate along the following lines :

a. I am nuts. I just need some sleep.
b. I have become a conspiracy theorist.
c. maybe, maybe it is possible (after all you dont know these two people really well!)

I am counting on c, and I proceed to elaborate on my hypothesis..

Recent Conversation at home :

Me: You claim that you are the only one feeding Jr. How come every time you feed her, she is crying and making life hell. The one time I fed her over the weekend she was okay ?

MIL : Give the plate to him. From today he and only he will feed Jr.

Wife : That is right. Changing diapers and putting the kid to sleep are easy. This is the most difficult job. Lets see you do this for a long time..

Me: So, anything you do is important, anything I do is not ?

Wife and MIL : That is not what we are saying. What we do impacts the well being of the family directly. If you really care about our family, you wont say what you are saying !!!

Recent conversation in Washington :

People : You claim that the war in Iraq has something to do with Al-Qaida. How come Iraq became more dangerous after you went in ?

Cheney et. al. : Raise the alert level in every airport to Orange over the labor day weekend. Lets see how safe Americans feel. Ask these guys to catch Bin Laden if they can !

President : That is right. The world is a much safer place because we went into Iraq. Going to War is easy. Anyone can do it. Pulling out without losing face, that is difficult. Lets see you do this for a long time..

People : So if we say anything against your war strategy, it is unpatriotic ? but anything you do is patriotic ?

President : That is not what we are saying. What we do impacts national security. If you really care about national security, you wont say what you are saying !!!

Please note that some sentences are downright the same. It is always possible that the President has been teaching these two and not the other way around. But I have known these two longer than our President became President and therefore I am pretty sure they are the instructors here.

Innocent me, I was always thinking that every alternate weekend or so, they were going to watch movies at IMC6. Maybe they are holding secret coaching classes for the President, behind my back.. Could it be ?

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:40 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

OMG! that is freaky!

aana, paravaalla, ellam learning experience dhaan. he he.. thanks for the heads-up!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

ttg

the summary :

downside :

people have no say

upside :

my wife is a lot cuter than the president.

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

This is interesting ! There is another angle to this. Maybe they are practicing it on you Sundar! I have been on a tangent the whole of the weekend and my thinking is leading me to think of a corollary theory of "Sundar=Bush" ! (In whatever remote way !) Oops.

Gasps !

When did anyone call you names last !

LOL ! LOL !!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:51 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

kavi

ungala madhiri oru naalu Lollu parties irundha enna kambi ennave vechchuduveenga!!

I am like the people, powerless people !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home