Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, August 04, 2006

Festivities...

Today was Varalakshmi Vratham. Last year I had a post on the same day with photos of Jr. Apparently I was wrong in last years post. The idea behind this function is for women to get all their wishes (Vara-lakshmi = the godess who grants you boons !) But what do I know. I just mentioned what my mom told me.. maybe I did confuse this with the other function (Kaaradaya Nombu where women pray for her husbands long life !)

The best part was that Jr. was wearing her silk skirt (pattu paavaadai) and I caught her dancing in the backyard totally enjoying her new skirt !!




It made me soooo happy to see her like that. Dont know if Varalakshmi granted the Mrs. her boons, Jr. is my boon !

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:09 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

awww so sweet - ingeh oreh korai cant watch the videos - have to go home n do that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home