Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sundary Snicketts

Or - A series of Unfortunate Events..

Now slowly over the hill and finally logged in to Blogger ...

I have now lived on "thayir saadam" (rice mixed with plain yogurt) for 7 straight days.. Any more thayir saadam and I will go nuts. (If you are a PG Wodehouse fan, please read "The nodder" or "Juice of an Orange" in Blandings Castle . .. it is a Mulliner Tale and it just about summarizes my state of body and mind !).

On to good things . . .

For those of you who came to this site only to find no updates, I apologize..

To leave you on a lighter note , here is a conversation that happened recently at home..

We had some discussion / argument with our daughter.. In an attempt to patch up,

Me : Its okay kiddo.. I love you. I am your daddy.. you have to listen to me.
Jr : Its okay daddy. I am your daughter. I love you too.
(my wife walks in and she is still upset with Jr.)
Jr : Its okay mommy. I am your daughter. I love you.. (and my wife smiles)
then my mother in law walks in..
Jr : Its okay Bombay ! I am your daughter too.. I love you !

we all burst out laughing.

Jr. used to call her grandma Bombay patti (bombay grandma) , then it has been shortened to just Bombay !! and now she is calling her "Bom" !! Laziness rules I guess.

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:23 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

hehehe cute - miss the kids ;)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

visithra, thanks.. was reallly reallly sick.. didnt want to detail it in gory terms.. so left it at that.. the little one is crawling now.. will try to video tape her this weekend..

prasnna, welcome to this blog. i have just started reading yours..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home