Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, September 02, 2006

A special restaurant..

Ever wonder, why there is so much fuss in my posts, about the food items after religious or social ceremonies ?

It is because you dont get to eat them when you crave them. You end up waiting for the events so you can have the food that goes with the events !!

Maybe it was our forefather's perfecting the Pavlov's dog technique.. Associate certain events with certain Yummies and motivate the guys to perform ceremonies ! Not that I am suggesting that I perform the ceremonies so I get to eat the goodies. I perform them because it is tradition and I get some sense of fulfilment.

But wouldnt it be great to have a restaurant where the menu is always this :




At least I would go there often. As often as I crave any of the special festival items !!

If there is some gutsy soul out there who can take this beyond drool stage, please please.. make this restaurant and menu a reality !!

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Sundar ! You want to have all of that and eat it too !!

The folks called 'forefathers' sweated it out too. And hence could sleep without guilt ! And here i am eating with guilt. And eating more because, there is guilt anywhich way !

The menu is too tempting Sundar ! too tempting !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Now that you have your sweet Mom in Law who is an expert, you can have all of it and eat it too!! I am sure you will get only the left overs or probably nothing (Saravana Bhavan zindabad!) once she leaves her daughter and her Grand daughters with you all alone. Thambhi maatikinnan!!!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:49 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

atrocious! naa marandhu pona items ellam nyaabagam vandhuthu.
enna romba feelings panna vechuteL!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

kavi, forget the guilt.. i have reached a new stage in my life. (see latest post on toyota).

anon, enna avvalo easya edai podadheenga..thalai deepavalikku mixture panni laddu pudichchavan naan !

ttg, manniththu arulvaayaaga..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home