Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Creepy Crawlers !!!

I have had an interesting week. Lot of changes in our life.. will write all about it when I am allowed to sit and write blog. This is a quick one for all of you who have asked me about the 3 month old turner..

She is 4 months old now and in the last 15 days she has now started moving backwards..

Here is the demo..






btw, I read in Parenting magazine that improved motor skills are a sign of improved brain activity.. chances are this one might finish her Ph.D. before she is 25, unless of course the GWB of that day decides to go to war in Antarctica and she joins the war !! Lets think good thoughts for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home