Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, August 14, 2006

Here's to my Ambi Mama !!

Recently my friend forwarded this link to me ..

Was rolling on the ground laughing when I read this about Ambi Mama !

It was all the more hilarious because, my one and only mama happens to be called Ambi Mama !

1. He loves coffee
2. He is a cricket critique

and my best memories of time spent with my uncle are when I was in fifth and sixth grade when we used to discuss cricket scores and Azharuddins rise as a cricketer over a cup of coffee ..

If the guy had covered playing chess with Ambi mama, that would have pretty much summarized the best times with my uncle. My uncle is also the patriotic type and I am pretty sure he doesnt approve of my getting an American Citizenship !

Here's to Ambi Mama , on the Indian Independence day !

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:51 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

happy independance day ;)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

lol..

my mom's mom i.e. my kollu paati's name was Meenakshi, but she was popularly known as Kunju..and there was lots of maami's in my family and in our colony of that name. In my family, we had kunju (my k-patti), kunju perima and Baby perima

Funny thing this!

RS

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

visithra, same to you..

we have an ambulu mami along the same lines RS..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home