Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Digital Rebel XT , mama mia !!

As most of you know, I got a new Digital Rebel XT. My wife couldnt care less, but she graciously agreed that men will be men and once in a while it is okay to let them have their way with their electronic gizmos..

Plus the old trusted Canon Powershot got water spots between the lens and the image sensor, so every picture started getting rings of light ..

Inspried by Mukundan's new nicer Profile photo, my wife decided to take a better profile photo for me..

She took a few shots and said "this camera is just amazing" !!. This from a non-believer! Go Canon !!





here is a picture of a rose from the backyard, with the new XT. Still grappling with the menus.



and here is an orangegirl..



In a week or two I expect to master all the menus..so stay tuned for more photos..

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Photos does not load

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:06 AM, Blogger Balaji wrote...

any electronic item that makes the mrs say that has to be awesome!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

it is indeed an engineering marvel.. damn thing turns on instantly, recharges flash instantly and the touch button is so sensitive.. plus, i can track moving objects and continue to keep them in focus as they are moving !!!! just dont believe it!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:31 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

It does seem to be clearer. Let me check this thing out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home