Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ganesha's Birthday !!!

Last year, the birthday of lord Ganesha was celebrated ? American style !!

Not this year !! It happened to fall on a sunday. In spite of baby having a hospital visit and daddy going for a movie(more on that disaster later), we managed to celebrate in style.

To sum it up :

Daddy did the prayer(having got only 3 hours of sleep the previous night, thanks to baby keeping us up, with her teething troubles and cold)


I think the elephant god looks quite pleased, don't you ?


And who wouldn't be, with this kind of offering !!! I was extremely pleased with the tasty treats that my mother-in-law managed to make, in spite of losing sleep last night. On a Yumminess scale of 1-10 it was a 10 !



Ps. The movie wasnt bad. It was the experience that was bad. I am planning to write to the FCC to regulate Indian movie theaters!

8 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Ipdi scene ellam potaa dhaan mother in law ellam samaichu tharuvaangannu, scene-o-scene. BTW Vadai theriyudhu, sundal theriyudhu, innonu vandhu kozhakattainnu nenekiren, aduthaapla irukka matha rendu dishes-um enna?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:00 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Quite enjoyed the contrast the years have brought in !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

wa, scene podalennalum samaichu tharuvaanga ! payasam, sweet and kaara kozhukkatai, appam !!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

kavi, who knows how it will be next year ?

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:37 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Sundar, I am waiting for your post..and what you plan to write to FCC..I'll also do that same. It is outrageous!

Also, I think the film got an 'A' certification. By Law the guy at IMC6 shouldn't allow kids.

I am going to initiate some action in the coming days...even if people begin yelling at me.!!

Let me know your thoughts.!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:55 PM, Blogger EarthlyTraveler wrote...

First time here.Very interesting!
Good! good!

I read "naval button"episode.LOL!
How come all DADS are same.Wait!till they go to high school,this is nothing Mr.Sunder.Neengale unga ponnukku BLOG introduce pannuveengala nu pakanum.Illai adhukkulle "priorities" nu solli
Bolgging niruthureengalanu pakkanum.

@Venkitu Sir:Saw V.V, and shocked.
If you can ,please do something about allowing kids.
---SKM

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

haha scene podalenaalum samaichirupaanga, true. But I am sure your scene earnt you couple of more extra dishes :)

And as to the menu, hmpf :(

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:07 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

ooohh looks nice - i had kolkatai ;p lots of it ;p so many versions as well ;p over here temple everyone makes n bring ;p

but kara kolkatai :(( no one makes i wanttt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home