Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, April 22, 2006

All that commotion about Locomotion..

Five and a half months old and crawling..






Her current destination is invariably the electrical cords that are lying behind the TV stand.. She is hell bent on tasting 110 V !! So she is constantly being watched by her elder sister..

If at all anyone is going to beat the home records that daddy has set.. (not official ones.. but stupid things the elders keep track of ..like when when I started talking, recited my first verse of scriptures, finished high school, finished my PhD to even sillier things like how fast I went from meeting a girl to marrying her!).. this little one is very capable of beating all of daddy's records..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home