Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bloggiversary !!!!

It has been a busy summer so far.. new house, 9 people living in it for a few weeks, busy school life, more work and fewer and fewer moments at home with my laptop !

If at all anything in my life has taken a dive, it is blogging. But I still manage to post here and there.

Exactly a year ago, I started blogging after my return from India. Never thought I would continue posting, but hey, here I am..

We had a really good time last weekend in the Seattle /Portland area. To celebrate this blogs anniversary, I have a special video blog for you folks..

Jr. singing "subterranean Homesick blues", a song that doesnt roll off everyones tongue that easily. She really pulls it off in style.






ps. daddy's Ph.D. thesis was dedicated to Bob Dylan !!!

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:58 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

happy birthday to ur blog yayyyyyyyyyyyss

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks visithra.

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:04 AM, Blogger Adaengappa !! wrote...

Oh..Just noted it ~~ Great singing !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home