Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Turning point..

There comes a turning point in everyones life..

The little one just had her's

Granted, she has had more sick days than normal days in her 100 days of existance !!

But she is almost back to normal and today she turned !!!






The bacterial infection and the antibiotics seem to have accelerated development...
Our first one is smart, but even she didnt turn till she was almost 5 months old. . this one is setting records !!

Made my day !!

Thanks to all of you for your wishes and prayers.

:)

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

just out of curiousity, what has being smart got to do with turning over? As I see it the motor skills has no bearing on the brain :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:16 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

hehehe shes like my bro started everything faster than i did ;) i only started talking at 2 my mom regrets it n wishes for the days

I remained quiet and they thought i couldnt talk ;p

glad to know shes doing good though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home