Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Magical trip...

Have been promising a edited video of the Disneyland Sea World trip to a bunch of you for a long time.. Finally got around to editing it...

It is longer than the usual 40 second clips I post. But the whole thing is still under 2 minutes..




We had a blast.. hope you enjoyed the video !!

(and yes, It was reallly tiring doing this in ourmedia.. so I switched to Youtube..still havent figured out all bugs yet on this one)

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Good one !
Reminds me of Disney world,FL !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home