Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, July 16, 2005

What a difference 23 extra inches can make...

We are all set for the second baby.. in terms of Television is what I mean.

Our movie going experiences came down to near zero after our daughter was born.

we are sure it is not going to get any better after the second one.

In anticipation, we have FILLED THE WALL !!

See for yourself.

BEFORE







AFTER






Oh the joy!!

Me : Man, this action movie really rocks on the big screen. And I really have to watch the next available cricket series on the big screen.

My wife : Tamil SUN TV on the big screen. Great ! We should order food network, so I can see the dishes life size !

My daughter : probably having nightmares after watching the tamil TV soap opera actresses in the big screen. They fill the screen and they look scary !

"Mommy, i had a bad dream. I just saw radhika and sarita aunty on the big screen "

the joy continues ...

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Looks like the first picture was taken when your kid was watching the TV and the second one when you were watching .. :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:31 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

indian idol

there has got to be a V-chip introduced to block Ramba on big screen.

blogglehead

you are welcome to come check it out. no power struggle. wife has the remote. end of story.

anon

that was "king of queens" on the big screen. wife watching of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home