Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blogger comments..

Today while posting a response to a comment on my post, I noticed a handicapped sign next to the box where we type the word verification..

being naturally curious I clicked on it and it actually dictated some numbers. I had to type the numbers as I heard them and that verification worked.

This is any day better than trying to figure out the words to verify.. especially with gqqgbdq or vwwmnw in bright red staggered so you dont know where the v ends and the w starts.

So, from now on, I take the handicapped option. Suits me right, considering that I usually hit the automatic door open button for the handicapped in most buildings !!

My handicap ? I get pissed off too easily!!!!

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:30 AM, Blogger Casdok wrote...

Hi! I dropt in cos i was trying to look up what that disabled button is all about!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home