Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A trip to Kelley park

In all the melee of the long weekend, we managed to take the kids to the local park and Zoo so they can forget home for some time..

We all had a reasonably good time, except for Jr. who had a fantastic time !!



This was her fourth trip to this park in four years and she loved it !!

If you are in San Jose area and need to spend a full day entertaining your kids, without spending too much money, Kelley park (also called Happy Hollow Park and Zoo) is a sure bet !

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Looks like you had a good time !! The director daddy is indeed doing a good job !!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:38 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Great director! My kids loved it!
Seems like you had fun!

RAShmi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home