Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, April 10, 2009

Dos princessas

In spite of all the hoopla or hurry bury or whatever else you want to call ~7 days in Chennai, my mom took some time to get some salwar material, get it to the local tailor and pester him repeatedly over the phone to stitch matching salwars for Jr. and the little one!

Not one set, but four sets! It was amazing that Jr. and the little one are at the right size so that with one adults salwar cloth material, you get just exactly two sets. We got them at 8:30 PM and I had to leave for the airport at 11:00PM. It was close, but you should have seen

a. smile on my mom's face when she handed me the bag
b. smile on Jr's face when she came from school and saw what dad got her
c. beam on the little one's face when she saw what was in the suitcase for her
d. the smile on San and Bombay paati's face when they saw the kids wear the first matching set earlier tonight.










Here's to these girls and women whose smiles make my day!


.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 PM, Blogger Sachita wrote...

lol@little one's seshtai facesand junior is already a diva0

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

i love those colours! the princesses look great, of course, as usual.

one thing i miss in people here (in the office especially) is colours in the clothing. everyone wears such drab outfits.

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home