Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Raa Raa . . .

We had just finished giving our daughter her dinner and come into the living room. My wife was watching Satyaraj in the Pepsi Uma programme on Sun TV. I was making some tea and the little one decided to get cozy with mommy and watch TV too.

That is when Satyaraj decides to play "Raa Raa.." from Chandramukhi.

My daughter got so scared after seeing the normally pretty Jyothika in her scary role in the song..
that she started crying. Had to take her to the other room and hold her for a long time to calm her down!

Way to go Jo !

ps. we couldnt find a single photo of the scary Jo. in Chandramukhi. If anyone has one, point me to it. (so we can scare my daughter at will!!)

pps. this post was written up last week.. havent posted because of work and our crater lake trip.. (will post photos soon!)

ppps. updated this post with the scary pic of Jo.. thanks to swapna.

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Sundar....
If u really want to scare ur daughter...I do have some pics of Jo in her scariest best in that movie...
Pass me on ur mail id, i'll send the pics...
Pls dont make me the scary aunty who sent these photos...:)
Swapna

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks swapna.

sundar72@gmail.com

:)

you know they played the song today again.. (in the ungal choice program.. it was satyaraj again!). but by the time i could grab my camera and get to the tv, Jo was gone.

thanks, and we wont make you the scary aunty. Jo will be the scary aunty.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Excuse me, you didn't have any other person than Jo? Jo is coooool, you know forever and ever. She has done a very great job in Chandramukhi.
Can I ask you a question, why do you want to scare your daughter?
That Satyaraj (being Chandramukhi) is funny, not scary! But, for children it is, I understand that!
Anyway, for picture, you can go to google image and type raa raa or type chandramukhi...and it will appear.
Regards to your daughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home