Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Then and now ...

A photo from the old archives, superimposed with one from last night..The old photo was taken by San when the first one was 4 months old.. We used to call the first one Batgirl.. She would latch on to me and sleep.. even if I didnt hold her..The little one seems to do the same..



The old photograph was San at her artistic best, creeping up when we were sleeping to take the picture.. The later photograph, was er, a commissioned photo at my request.. so she was waiting for us to sleep and took the picture..

One thing is obvious.. I am not getting any younger.. 3 years has taken a significant toll on my face and physique !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home