Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The IPod Kilo !!

Forget the nano.. I got the IPOD Kilo.

that's right. My mentor at work figured out that Musicindiaonline works through Internet explorer even at work .. we used to try with Netscape and gave up many times because of the firewall..

Looks like we can now finally listen to our favorite music by just using our laptops.



Sure, it weighs a few kilos, but all I had to do was spend 9.99 to get some nice sony earphones..

IPOD, WIPOD.. my THINKPOD will do for now !!

ps. I do love Apple products and have been known to drool at the sight of the Nano. But I have access to my laptop at all times and when I am driving I listen to what my daughter listens ...

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:54 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

LOL!. Liked your description.
I was reading somewhere (cant remember where), there is a browser which opens inside your normal IE, and you can browse IN it. The read said you can get thru firewalled sites. Not sure if that is true.

yesterday, i made a bold step and bought a satellite radio (XM roady2). There was a sale in cir. city. Have to get the subscription though.

hope i dont get buyer's remorse!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

ttg , thanks. my recent luck has been bad.. have been having buyers remorse.. hope you have better luck. enjoy the XM. let us know how it works..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home