Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, August 01, 2005

The proof of the pudding ...

The proff of the pudding is in the eating !! (that is what I was taught).

Recently, I made my foray into the kitchen after a long absence. Decided to make some coconut rice noodles. (Tamilians call it Thengai Sevai).

As is customary with my cooking, I go for speed, efficiency and more importantly taste. You have to mix the noodles thoroughly since the salt and the oil which has imbibed the essense of the red chillies have to mix with the noodles.

Needless to say, a good mixing involves some spilling and this got me in trouble. I was guilty of dirtying the stove. This was later cleaned up, but my current status still reads "in trouble".

The proof of the "noodles, etc etc ,whatever i cook" is in the eating! Not in having a clean stove. I would like all the men folk who read this blog and who happen to do the occasional or regular cooking, let me know if they have the same issues.

By the way, the noodles were YUMMMMMY !!

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sundar-
a true blog. I am guessing here that you are a grand cook. I get into trouble all the time with my spouse for offering to help her cook. She complains that my assistance is more of a hindrance as she has to end up cleaning all the mess. So, thumbs-up for all the well intentioned men folks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home