Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, July 29, 2005

Long lost friends !

I am a regular reader of "bbthots" - the "cousin brother-in-law's" blog site. He had links to other bloggers. So I started clicking on them one by one. Lo and Behold, I clicked on "Mukundan" and an old friends face pops up. I cannot tell you how happy I was to see that this guy, who I havent met in almost 10 years was doing fine. Happens to be a star blogger too, maintaining the india bloggers site !

Then it so happens that one of my wife's classmates passes by my blog and sees pictures and gets in touch with her after 6 years!

I have gone back to check all the standard zodiac columns expecting them to tell me "you will meet old friends".. but nope. Not one column, or the horoscope that gets downloaded in my pager, predicts that. But it sure has been a week to meet old friends !

Go Blogs !

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kaps wrote...

i have seen this happening around me. we posted snaps of our blogger meet and few others managed to get in touch with some long lost friends.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi, Sir, Am in the process of re-uniting with some friends of mine - many of whom left my place of residence to other parts of the country on personal constraints and perhaps trying me vice-versa. My name is Chupram (alias Subramaniam) of Palamattathu Madam, KIDANGOOR PO, Kottayam Dist., Kerala. Well,is there a method by which by humble intention of re-uniting with them once again in life is expressed - since I do not know where those friends presently are : no contact addresses, no phone numbers.... NOTHING.... Your creative suggestions to achieve some results before making attempts are most welcome.

I am available at devilhorse88@rediff.com or devilhorse88@yahoo.co.in

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Mr.Bond,

It is bizarre that I am trying to get back in touch with you over this medium for we might be living within 5 miles of one another!

I was doing some research on Kapali Kovil. This morning when I googled "Kapali", I was mostly getting nonIndian sites. However, you show up in the top 3 when googling for "Kapali Chennai". Particularly, the preview snippet was quite intriguing so I decided to check out.

It was good read your blog. Not sure if Kapali Talkies still exists. You seem to look exactly like how I remember you from the early 90's.

I figured I would post my comment thru this entry.

Couple of times a year, Ramkumar, Girish, Sashi & I try to meet over lunch. Last month, we hooked up @ Castro, Mt.View. You should join us.

Yr little one & Jr look cute. I have a 2yr old girl myself.

It will be good to get back in touch. You can reach me @ inderstadt.net and we can hopefully take it further outside of blogosphere.

bala

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

bala

that is great.. I asked Geech and petty and they did not exactly have your whereabouts..

:)

email me your phone number

sundar72@gmail.com

we can meet any evening this week or next saturday.

will talk to petty and see if he can organize a little get together..

ps. I bumped into L Shyam at livermore temple two months ago after 18 years !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home