Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Green is the color of ....

What can I say..

The big one should be teaching the little one to do things.. instead the green eyed monster has taken over the big sister.. She is now imitating the baby !! and started to crawl and imitate other silly movements.






I am glad they are both girls.. cant wait to see how my wife deals with fights over jewelery!!

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:21 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

Hehehe so cute - the younger one has a look tht says - has she gone nuts?? Am trying to get on my feet - n this one that can walk is crawling????? Will i do the same?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home