Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stirring..

After going through two really hectic weeks, with some days being 18 hour work days, came home to watch "Parineeta" last night. My wife had already seen this movie in the theater, but decided to watch it with me anyways.

I usually accuse her of being a cry baby. She cries for everything. Rumor has it that she actually had tears after watching "Muthu" in her college days !!

This was one well made movie and it had its share of sappy sentiments. Needless to say the pile of Kleenex tissues near the couch was significant !! When the movie was over and we went to bed, I finally realized the importance of one of the dialogues that comes at the very beginning of the movie, and I got tears in my eyes.

I am prone to tears, if it is a well made movie. Have watched "An affair to remember" twice and have got teary eyed both times. I dont think that holding back tears or not getting tears after watching a stirring movie is a sign of being macho.

Tried to analyze (at 2 AM) why my eyes swelled up and came to the conclusion that the movie touched a soft chord inside me because, I have been misunderstood so many times so often, and I am very sensitive to that.

Do you ever feel, that you have been misunderstood, misjudged, misinterpreted so wrongly, and the people who that (good people you love!) have no realization how far from the truth they are ?

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

many time thaliva! Only thing is I am a better pazam than I was 15 years back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home