Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Some kind of Banana ? -Photo blog

We have this plant in our yard which blooms for 2 months around october to december. Leaves look like this is some banana variant..
Nice and colourful !

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

It's a Bird of Paradise plant - as it looks like a bird. They can grow really tall - up to 25 to 30 ft. They are considered exotic in the U.S. At times, you will find them at COSCO/Sam's.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks anon.

i dont know half the plants that we inherited when we bought this house.. guess i will have to post more pictures of the flowers in my back yard..

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:03 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Amazing Nature.!! Wonderful picture Sundar.!!

Bird paradise Plant..Umm..didn't know about that.!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home