Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Another family record ...

Baby officially has the family record (both her paternal and maternal side) for earliest to turn, crawl, stand up holding the couch or coffee table and now for taking her first baby steps..






She is also one smart baby. In 2-3 tries she figured out that I wasnt going to give her the bottle and I was using it as bait and she started protesting !!

Why such a rush for everything ? We are trying to figure this one out!

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:04 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

i think the younger ones are like that - since they see the elder one doing stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home