Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Aloha party !

My daughter had an aloha party at her daycare center. There is an aloha day on August 12th.. but the daycare for some reason decided to have aloha day towards the end of august.

It was a small party for an hour where all the kids got to sing "aloha means hello" and "I am a little hawaiian child" followed by some limbo and a little pinata event (pretty sure that this pinata thing is a mexican and not hawaiian thing- maybe I am wrong !)

There were pinapples and hawaiian punch, cakes for everyone to eat. The kids loved it. So did most of the parents who showed up with their photo and video gear. For the most part I was talking to the other dads about Canon Digital Rebel XT vs Nikon D70 (I was the only dad with an autofocus digital camera.. what a shame !!)

Without further ado, here are the pictures..







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home