Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The splash tub - Photo Blog

One of the senior guys at my company was getting rid of his splash tub. Guess his kids outgrew it! We were glad to get it for free..

Original plan was to inaugurate the tub this week with the little one, her cousin and other buddies.. but we werent feeling upbeat earlier in the day and ended up sleeping off the whole afternoon.

But my daughter remembered the plan and insisted on the inauguration ! Even though it was almost sunset time, we filled half the tub with water and let her splash around for half an hour.

The formal inauguration of this mini pool will be next sunday.. you can definitely expect to see more pictures next week.



Sliding down :




Testing the water:




More testing :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home