Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Photos from the park- part 2

More photos from the park.. this time , from two different local parks within 5 minutes drive from our house.

An evening well spent taking pictures and playing with the little one.



The big girl slide !!







Big girl swing too !



Happy people . .



This photo doesn't do justice to the beauty of this park. Not my best fountain photo.. but someday when the little one is not tugging at my feet, I will improvise.

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Nice pics, seems like you live in a nice locality surrounded by parks and greenery.

Keep up the colorful display!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home