Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

what is god ?

recently Karthik has been blogging about god.. after being inspired by Mukundan's philosophical articles..

my logic here..

man proposes god disposes
man proposes woman disposes

Therefore ...

also when woman proposes, nobody dares disposes !!

I am not writing this to please the boss at home. I have actually put some thought into it.

Maybe I have stumbled on to something big here ?!?

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:48 PM, Blogger Krish wrote...

Sundar, I guess you have :-)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:49 PM, Blogger carkar wrote...

Sundar,
At first I thought this was to get you out from the "state of trouble" from last post. :)
There might be some truth in it,
After readin yours I need to expand my post - http://ideasinca.blogspot.com/2005/04/women-drive-civilization.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home