Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hello Montana - Photo Blog

Went to Montana for the first time ! on a business trip this week. It was absolutely beautiful. The pilot was nice to let us know we were flying over Glacier National Park.

Had taken my camera (to get some Photos for my work memo), but used it to get some shots through the airplane window! The camera battery low indicator was on, so I got only two shots, but they came out well..

What do you think ?

1. Glacier National park (the ice)!





2. A little lake formed by melting ice




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home