Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Black and white

The girls now have matching black and white dresses (Courtesy of Pondy Bazaar shopping).

We did the usual photo shoot..













Jr. personally requested that these pictures go in the blog, so she can see the pictures after she grows older! Read a recent disturbing article that regular data CD's dont last long. They degrade over 12-15 years.. All of Jr.'s baby photos are already on CD's for the last 6 years. Not a bad idea to put these on blogger, huh?


.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

The girls look awfully cute. Wonderful smile on both faces. Such great pictures to remember childhood by. They both look so different from one another:-) I have just seen your younger days album. I wonder how the little one will look. She looks at least 80% like you.

- kajan

Hope you all have a wonderful deepavali and the girls have an enjoyable halloween.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

i've got two external hard drives and am still paranoid enough to consider requesting budget allocation to a slick deal i recently saw for a 750 gb western digital. need to remind myself to put in the request tomorrow - it is too late for today, the indian financial officer (ifo*) is in bed. ;-)

kajan:

isn't deepavali still a week away?

- s.b.

* - i would've said she's the ceo, but she insists i am the chief. well, she's the ifo then!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

adorable as always :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:28 PM, Blogger na_an wrote...

so very cute :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home