Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mr. Alligator

For those of you who were taught to count backwards in childhood using the

10 green bottles standing on the wall
1 green bottle had a great fall
9 green bottles still standing on the wall..

the new 21st century version involves Mr. Alligator..

As for being creative, green bottles only go so far..





The new version as sung by Jr. is

N little monkeys swining on a tree
teasing Mr. Alligator can you catch me ??
you cant catch me !!

See it for yourself..





2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:54 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Very nice Sundar..that Background..noise ( Oor vamba?? )

By the way, titling etc..!! Enna next oru movie ya??

Your daughter is cute and so is her Alligator count down.!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

narayanan sir,
ferrari had suggested we subscribe to gokulam kids.. andha maadhiri edhavadhu magazinela sendhudalaamnu irukken.. part time job ... ha ha ..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home