Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Got them !

As promised, here is the photo of the local deer.. the third one was hidden. The photo quality is not that good because I had to go max zoom on my S30 and they are very well camouflaged ! They were right in front of me and we missed it.. Jr. was still asking me "where are the deer?" after I had taken the picture.

:(







this alone calls for the purchase of a Jhoom camera !!

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:27 AM, Blogger Anand wrote...

Hmm.. playing with animals :) cute deer

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:53 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

Must have been quite a distance then! Nice captures.

Good time to explain excerpts from Raamayana to Jr. now, i guess!?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:00 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

Puli..maan illaiya Sundarji. Great that you could capture them.

Your children must be enjoying seeing deer along with their dear dad.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:56 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

nice photo - n im still going wow a deer near home ;)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:21 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

ap, unga kittendhu tricks ellam kaththundu apporama innum sokka padam pidikkaren..

ttg, yes, they were at least 60 feet away..

balaji sir, i have decided to confer the honorary title of "nakkal mannan" on you..

visithra, 100 kku veedu vaangina aadu maadu varum.. oru millionukku veedu vaangina at least maanaavadhu vara vendaamaa ? plus US'la aadu maadu kozhi panni ellam vara chancea ille pa.. street corner varacheye neighbors adichchu saaptuduvaanga !! this place is a highly non-veg place !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home