Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Laptop Life expectancy..

Jr. has been targeting the laptop ever since she could talk.. Now it is baby's turn.. Guess my kids dont like me turning on the laptop after I come home.. and since I am acting as though I dont get their message, they are sending me a clearer message by taking over the laptop and abusing it.

Today we left the baby on the couch with the laptop just to see what she will do.. (any other object goes straight to her mouth !).. surprisingly she started tapping the keyboard instead of chomping on it !!







no wonder kids are very computer savvy these days !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home