Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Varalakshmi Vratham (pooja)

Today was Varalakshmi pooja.(see previous posts from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008. Even this blog feels old now!

We had a nice evening at home with friends and family.

This being a function for the ladies, the girls were ecstatic as usual. Multiple dress changes, good food, chit chat , (daddy learning about a few new iPhone apps from his friends).. all said and done a great time!

Here is the defining photo for this year's function




En raaasaaaathiiis..




.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:39 AM, Blogger Sriram wrote...

"En raaasaaaathiiis.." - lol.

Nice! I better check with my local iyer ghosti re avani avittam day. Spare poonal? :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:41 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Awesome Raasaaathis you've got !

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Varalakshmi Vratham pooja vidhanam wrote...

nice piece of information, I had come to know about your internet site from my friend vinay, delhi,i have read atleast 12 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanx a ton once again, Regards, Varalakshmi Vratham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home