Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy week

A lot more things happened this week, than the adults watching Dasavatharam!

Jr. finished Kindergarden. One more year just flys by!

Here is this years Photo. Jr. was so proud and happy. It was a treat to see her prepare for her graduation performance, singing, dancing, having fun!



One more year of married life completed this week! We are happy, healthy, constantly fighting, constantly reconciling after fighting, managing to maintain the status quo for another year. Time IS really flying by fast.

As though to symbolize this event, we had a special flower bloom in our front yard. Thought it was just an ornamental non-flowering plant when we purchased it six months ago. Now we know better.




The flower bloomed over a whole week gradually. It was amazing!




and as if to say, "yeah right!" for the association of the flowers blossoming to our wedding anniversary, another flower bloomed!

It looks like an Allium, but seems to say "pOda ....."




Let us see if you can guess what flower this is!

And finally, Father's day! A very special day for me because Jr. always makes my day! The first thing she did when she woke up was to run to me and say "Happy fathers's day daddy" and she gave me a bookmark. She had kept it a secret for a whole week. The little one still doesn't understand what the hoopla was about, but joined in the hugging and kissing.

An eventful week this one! Guess, going forward we will have the second week of June becoming a busy week because of the Graduation, fathers day, anniversary combination!

Wishing all those dad's out there a very happy Daddy's day!

ps. After reading last years post on Jr.'s graduation, I just realized.. This Blog completes another year!!!


.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Happy Anniversary!
I took the picture of the same flower and was going to post. It looks much more pretty when it is a bud. Isn't it?
You beat me to it!! I know the answer!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:08 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Happy Anniversary. Happy Fathers day. happy graduation day.

So there you are...father. husband. gardner. Photographer. Blogger...well, thats half of the dasavatharam...!!

But far too well made. Each role treated to excellence and each role weaving in well.

Give our special love for the young one on the graduation day to her. She indeed looks stately. Definitely sign of times to come.

And the flower bloomed eh !! Sign of the present times..!! Enjoy !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:34 AM, Blogger mitr_bayarea wrote...

Sundar-

Anniversary wishes to you folks..congrats on Jr.'s garduation and the second year of this blog..wishing you the very best. Beautiful flower bloom to symbolize all the goodness.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:09 PM, Blogger Anu wrote...

Sundar,,
Congrats to you and Jr. You have to give me the flower name now.. I know it but the name eludes me!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks all for the wishes!

:)

Kavi, the avatar reference was toooo good!

:)

The flower that bloomed for a week, I have no clue what it is called.

the flower that looks like Allium

is Onion!!!

Poda Vengaayam! was the clue...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home