Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Back to the Hospital...

We were playing in the backyard. Both the kids were fighting over the princess sandals! This pair of sandals is not footwear, but more of a decoration piece! It was part of Jr.'s Halloween princess costume. It is hard plastic that will definitely make her foot sore and is very dangerous because she keeps slipping on them. The little one also insists on tip toeing in those plastic sandals.




I told them both that the sandals were going to be thrown in the garbage.

That is when I heard Jr. say :

"Mommy, I want daddy to go back to the hospital. He is not listening to me!"

I gave the wife a questioning look : When was I at the hospital recently and why am I going back ?

Then I got the answer and just burst out laughing. Earlier in the day my wife had told Jr. that if she didnt treat the little one right, she would be sent back to the hospital! (Jr. thinks baby came from one of two sources.. mommy's tummy or hospital. So every now and then the wife threatens to send the baby back inside her tummy or back to the hospital).

Now Jr. wants to send ME back to the hospital because I am not listening! We reap what we sow, right ?



.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:59 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Go back to hospital is much better than go inside a tummy isnt it ! Jr loves you Sundar !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Haha,I bet she wouldn't enjoy it if you threatened to actually go back to the hospital. Lol..

Sundar annah( may I call you that?) you better be careful, baby N has been getting a lot of coverage via youtube(according to the Jr's point of view) I mean, input for the dog and now the plastic sandal!So Jr better be getting some media coverage soon. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home