Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, June 04, 2012

Moving to own Domain..


Moving over to my new domain at

www.sundar72.com

Have set up RSS feed quick links on the sidebar for the Blog tab. Please redirect your RSS feeds using this link..

Have figured out the HTML editor on the site as well.

Will be playing with the site setup slowly over the next year..

.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:45 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Thank you...amazing detail and great site.
NIOS 10th Result 2017
NBSE HSLC result 2017
Odisha 10th result 2017
PSEB 10th Result 2017
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017
Sikkim SSLC result 2017

 

Post a Comment

<< Home