Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Post It


Last weekend was the Tamil School final exam.

San was working hard with the kids making sure they remembered their vocabulary words and making sure the kids wrote the dictation words correctly.

The little one made the same mistake on two rounds of dictation at which point she exclaimed

"I am going to write down this word on a post it note and stick it on the table before the exam!"

Me and San : That is not allowed! You have to remember it.

LO : I remember everything else. This one I am remembering something wrong because I learned it wrong the first time.

Me : looks like she doesn't have a memory override function in her brain

San : She wants to legitimize copying!


Well the folks at post it should be proud that a 6 year old has come up with the most obvious application for the note pad!

San finally drilled the correct spelling into the little one's head and she did well in the finals.

Now we are done with Tamil school for the year!


.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home