Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A new home?


After toying with the idea of getting my own site and free myself from editing constraints on blogger, have decided to check out Squarespace!

They came highly recommended and are also a notch above the rest of the web hosts when it comes to Customer service. In the last 24 hours they have responded to me within the hour every time a query was sent!

Please check out this site and give me your feedback!



It will be a long process to sort out blog posts, entries etc.. but this is one of my hobbies and it is more than a hobby. So who knows, we might put a portfolio of images on this site and start covering Birthday parties and weddings, when time permits.

.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:22 AM, Blogger Lak wrote...

I like the site, but I read your blog through RSS, so hope you don't get rid of the feed.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

site looks nice, but no black background please!!

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Pls change the background from pink to any other readable color

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

have to set up RSS in new site.. till then going to keep blogging in this one.

then I get to copy the entire blog, comments and all into the new site.

changed black

changed to pink for like 2 mins and looks like Lakshmi caught it during that time..

now it is a light blue. still trying to settle on a color scheme that looks good for pictures as well as text..

will keep hunting.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Blue is so much better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home