Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Tulips


More shots from our one hour visit to Roosengarde near Seattle.

We drove an hour, spent less than an hour there and drove back an hour on a drizzly day, but the flowers were spectacular and made it worth the drive and back.

Note to self: Next year we should go before the farm is topped off!































It was fun photographing Tulips when the air is so clear and the colors come out so vivid that you don't have much to do in photoshop!


.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:54 AM, Blogger Priya Venkat Designs wrote...

Pretty pictures, Sundar.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:19 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Thanks Priya.
:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

very nice pictures Sundar...nalla eduthurkeenga...

Sujatha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home